"This classy decorative Tea light Lamp & Aroma Oil Burner or Aroma Oil diffuser is handmade using Khurja (India) world famous ceramic Clay Pottery is an exclusive use in bathroom, Table, kitchen, Office, Indoor and Outdoor Home Decoration Purpose. The diffuser is handmade by an expert Indian Awarded Khurja artisan who's carrying on hundreds of years of ancestral legacy of his family. Take home a piece of this special art today or gift it to someone special.
• Its work with Normal bulb, Electric Safety Plate nicely fitted in the bottom to avoid any Electric Short.
• Heavy brass and copper wire electric fitting no problem life time .Suitable to use in your home / office / lobby / reception etc. The best option to fragrance your place you want according to your mood.
• Aroma oil you may use according to your choice, one coming with it and you may also use your own you may buy from market, it's easily available.
• The best quality of electric Air Freshener some time you may use it as a night lamp too with 0 watt bulb if you don't want to use aroma oil some time, it'll become good decor for your house, you can see the reflection in the picture coming with red bulb and white bulb, the reflection will change according to the bulb color, so whatever color you like use it there.
• It’s suitable to use in your house, office, Pooja Room, Kitchen & Bathroom etc.
• Care Instructions ----- Clean With Dry Cloth.
• Pollution Free Diwali -Celebrate Eco Friendly Safe Diwali Festival of Lights."
Fullfilled by India Meets India
Sold By : Prabhat An Awakening
Parbhat An Awakening NGO is established on 21st july 2010 in Faridabad to work for the special children. Having disability is like a lifelong punishment in our country. There are many cases where a child with disability faces physcial and verbal abuse, ignorance and partiality in the home. So we started with a day care program which was proved to be challenging because of the rented accommodations, lack of funding and limited resources. In our limited capacity, we were providing each and every child psycho therapy, occupational therapy, Energy healings, Pyramid treatment and Mantra therapy to balance their minds and body and make them self dependent. After the start for 2 months we were short of physiotherapist and transportation, at that point the Chancellor of Manav Rachna International University Lt. Shree O.P Bhalla ji provided us a team of trainees for our beenficiaries.